Friday 3 June 2011

when kids fight

my brother, at that time 11 years old, bought some new fishes home to add into our aquarium in the living room.
I, at that time 8 years old, got very excited and followed him closely to watch the new fishes swim. Then he scattered some fish food and we watched them eat. But, the fishes didn't eat all of it and my brother said to leave them alone for if we watch, they wont eat. I didn't find that logic, so i snapped and said i want to watch them children-version fuck you. Then my brother shouted these are my fishes, i won't let u watch. And i shouted back OK! i'll sit here on the floor. And he said OK! i'll sit here and make sure u sit on the floor. He sat behind me and i kept on watching. He gave up in about 30 minutes, and my ego lasted me 2 hours. My bum  felt square when i got up.

2 comments:

jasmyin said...

Law Shuan you are seriously hilarious la. Keke! This kept me amused in the midst of hearing my flight got delayed. Hahahahaha!

shuana said...

ah jas, whr were u going? whr u now?