Tuesday 14 June 2011

the last 24 hours

as a medical student


The beginning and the end are always the hardest. thanks to a dot, for the first one. and the 2nd paper was okay. Mihin could have been crueler. OnG was a sweep. I knew my answers and impressed the examiner with my vagina knowledge. HAH! this if u ask me i would care to tell. And i went tumbling down the hill with Therapy paper. I think its the constant years of repetition that got me bored and not care to read it properly enough to go for the exam. I was embarrassed. What i did was to hunt for a digicam coz i dont have a came wiht emn i really want one for my grad, here n in msia, my upcoming st pete trip, shek's long awaited trip to msia, then perhaps me in mauritius after that. Plus, we think its a good deal. HD vid ( lowest quality of course) and fairly good pictures for a digicam. so, thumbs up! I just msged me dad AFTER buying. oh well, got some extra money this month, didn't have to ask for more.
So, after therapy i had 6 days to read for this final of the finals, the ultimate paper, the shout, the scream!
i think i did a fairly well job reading but i knw what i do not know and its does scares the shit outta me. Oh, wanted to say, right after my OnG paper, and this means the moment i stepped outta the exam hall, menstruation started. ahahaha, let out the frustration woman!
few days just doing nothing but sitting, with the most strenuous exercise being getting up from the toilet seat or washing some plates, i feel so unfit and w i d e. and i miss tennis a bit. cant wait to wear my new purple i-can-see-you-from-my-car tennis shoes.
also, i thought about my friends here, those 7 years now long gone, those funny, weird, what happened?, lovely moments and i think of them good n bad. i realized i've become very very passive, critical, judgemental and i dont really like how i am going to end my life as a student. i hope somehow later on things will get better.
we grew apart a lot but i still hope these branches will touch again someday.
cant say much right now, not really inspired. 2 pictures i like a lot here.

                                                                       -PENICILLIN-

No comments: