Tuesday 15 March 2011

I wrote a story about my Mother

I wrote a story about my mother gambling.
We were in the same school. She was a teacher.
She saw my English essay book wide-open on the table that evening after school.
This wouldn't have happened if Mrs.Ong didn't correct every sentence with her damn red ink.
My mother would have keep sweeping and leave.

I got a scolding from Mother, she said it embarrassed her.
But I was proud to write that story, and to say sometimes she gets real lucky and everybody is happy.
But Mother said these are private things, it should remain that way
Again i read my essay,
 I had written somewhere that Grandma scolded her for not cooking the rice when its dinner time.

3 comments:

Woebegone Cher said...

LOL...real good one there~ !

Muse said...

LOLS! Woman!!! you are mad!

shuana said...

hey... i was sitting next to you writing that. haha.