Monday 21 February 2011

angel fights evil.

tour agency's suppose to return me about 1000 rubles for the single last day that we didn't spent in Egypt.
5 minutes ago, i went to claim the money and the assistant of the tour agent innocently handed me a big stack of 1000 notes and said here's your 20,000, please count. she was ready to write a receipt. I held the money, confused but my jaw had dropped to the floor. It took me 2 seconds to hand the money back. as i held the money for 2 seconds,here's exactly what i thought in order : take n go and spend it in ZARA-the things i saw..oh!god bless me.., i'll never walk along this road again, did i give them my address? i think not, she knows i live nearby thou, what will happen to the girl who is rightful of the money, i actually don't need this much, i was happy knowing i'll have my 1000 back, this is wrong, my parents taught me well, good to those who do good, don't cheat, pity this lady, she'll be screwed, might loose her job.

And i gave the money back, and lady's face turned red. She was really really thankful.

2 comments:

muse said...

whywhywhy did you gave it back???

Lols! Sorry I wasn't there in your horrible moments. |= I'm making it up to you by reading your blog everyday before I go to sleep! Just so I know if my favourite girl is having a good day.

*smiles*

shuana said...

ravachey hey. miss u too!
not having superb days. think i am having the leave-me-alone syndrome. i dont know. just a phase i suppose. just dont feel like talking n giving a damn to anyone.
how u doing thr?