Monday 4 October 2010

from flikr ( collections of a failed attempt )

when i was 9, i burnt you black, when i was 10 i burnt myself, when i'll be 30, i'll light you for my babies, and when i die, please wont you come with me.


a bird or a bee

catch it and crush it to see it bleed,
then its a bird but i'd be mean, nature oh nature you're funny full of surprise, is this your little bee in disguise?


you turn me red

hot and cheap and plenty, mama told me beware,  you're cute and green outside, inside you turn me red.

красота - страшная сила (russian)
beauty- a terrible power

choo choo chooooooo... dont forget your shoes!bombay, london, moscowparis, bangkok, seoul,new york, perth, beijing,have you ever taste the singapore sling?

standstill, by meicome frolick beside mewatch the rain pour and the glasses spillperhaps whisky perhaps tea?or perhaps it doesnt matter,just put time on a standstill.
seabed
have you ever dreamt of fishes?
and they're swimming around us,
they swim slow and smoothly,
so slow, so low, their bellies almost brushing
the purple and green plants of a beautiful seabed.

as i sweep
sweep sweep sweep, clean clean clean, all you line up in a circle, let me hop in nice and simple, now i keep you in the closet, sweep sweep sweep, clean clean and clean.

headache
dont crumble on me i beg of you, you're heavy and you know it and you're not just wood, give me a second let me unwind, you're giving me a headache and i'm not fine......unless i get my wine.
impotence
little boys play with guns, shooting at mummy chasing them, bang bang bang they run... men sitting lonely and one, thinking when it all began?



No comments: