Thursday 7 October 2010

Together

together we reached for the stars above
together we step into the big world
but when tomorrow comes
you'll be crossing the sea
to another land, keeping us apart
will we be forgotten?
like dust, swept away by the wind
or will i be in your heart, and urs in mine?
forever embedded, like a horn to a rose
keeping both company till the very last leaf
i want
to be by your side when you are lonely
to remind you of what ur life is worth
to give you hope when you're down on your knees
the outcome is unknown
eyes may not meet but hearts always do

5 comments:

muse said...

I know this prose! *grins* It was a once upon a time moment there (((=

I RINDU!

shuana said...

mei!! u actually read my blgo!!!
yea.. had to use ur writings! coz they so nice.

muse said...

of course I read! XD you have your own style of writing. *grins* but I'm honored to have you use my scribbles. hehehehhe!

jolyn said...

eh i also read ok...

shuana said...

jolyn... hehe. i knw u read also.
me very shy to do blog.
hopefully i get a great collection of stupid lame things la! haha.